Back

1921 Morgan Dollars - Cull (Low Grade, Damaged or Cleaned)

1921 Morgan Dollars - Cull (Low Grade, Damaged or Cleaned)

5.0 average, based on 3 reviews

$24.47

This product is currently out of stock

Coin Specification
Designer George Morgan
Weight 26.73 grams
Diameter 38.1 mm
Composition 90% Silver 10% Copper

Product Information

The Morgan Silver Dollars (1878 - 1921) is one of the most popular dollars produced in United State Mint history.  The a very detailed design of lady liberty on the obverse of the coins and the eagle on the reverse with its wings spread, this coin even is lower conditon is a stunning work of work.  The image is a stock photo and is a general idea of the quality of item you can expect.

Customer Reviews

Average Rating: 5

Excellent cull Morgans

1 2 3 4 5
These cull Morgans are good looking coins for the most part. A few have been cleaned rather harshly, but the wear on the majority of them is minimal. Minimal enough for me to put them in Air-Tites to protect them. As long as Phil's coins is willing to sell these, I will be buying. (21 Jun 2020, 08:17)

Good Quality For Culls

1 2 3 4 5
Most of the Cull 1921 Morgan Dollars that I've received from Phil's Coin have been merely cleaned with minimal wear. A good find from an honest dealer. (10 Jun 2020, 09:46)

Insane Value for Pre 1921 Morgans

1 2 3 4 5
I think the Pre-1921 Morgans are a great way to stack silver, especially at this price point. These carry about a 20% premium over spot price which isn't bad considering the collectibility and continued increase in value these Morgans will see. I think these are a great entry point into either plain silver stacking or collecting Morgans. I continuously look to purchase more of these. (10 Jun 2020, 00:43)

Write Review

Please enter a valid email address.
This field is required.